Due to limited availability during the festive period - please call 01505 871200 for reservations.
Information for Dine-In Customers - For your comfort and safety.
- All our staff have completed our in-house training on COVID-19 safety and are familiar with our new operational procedures.
- Table numbers have been reduced significantly to allow for increased spacing and social distancing guidelines. Hand sanitiser will be available at various points in the restaurant.
- Bookings can be made below, in person or over the phone on 01505 871200. ‘Walk-ins’ will be accommodated where possible. Contact details will be required for all tables to comply with Government track and trace guidelines. Regrettably, we reserve the right to refuse entry should you not provide details.
- All bills/payments will be brought to your table – no payments will be taken at the bar.
- Maximum number per group booking is 6.
- Maximum 3 households at one table.
- Maximum stay 2 hours for dining and alcoholic drinks. During the day tables can be booked for coffee on 1 hour slots. All members of the booking should arrive at the same time.
- We will accept both cash and card payments.
- Menu – your menu is your place mat and is single use. It will be disposed of when you vacate your table.
- We shall also offer a limited number of ‘Specials’ to supplement our table menu. Our Daytime and Evening Table Menu can be viewed on our Menu page.
- Toilet facilities – There will be a one in one out operation with only the ladies/disabled toilet in operation. Gents toilet will remain closed. Paper towels will be used instead of hand dryers. The toilet will be cleaned at increased intervals.
- Seating at the bar will not be available until further notice.
- In the current climate we ask that customers work with us to ensure the best experience for all concerned. We actively encourage feedback on our new processes to enable us to review and refine them on an on-going basis.
Thank you for your continued support